Women in dentistry, now is the time to take action.
April 26 is the deadline to nominate an honoree for the 2019 Lucy Hobbs Project Awards.
Nominate a woman in dentistry today.
During its annual celebration, The Lucy Hobbs Project honors exemplary women in the dental community. Now, through the April 26, 2019 deadline, Benco Dental encourages people to nominate in six award categories:
- Woman to Watch: An up-and-coming leader who utilizes her position to create positive change,
- Industry Icon: A trailblazer who is consistently recognized and admired for her work in dentistry,
- Mentor: An advisor who recognizes the importance of supporting, educating and encouraging others,
- Innovator: A groundbreaker who demonstrates a willingness to implement new technologies and business processes without fear of potential failure,
- Humanitarian: An altruist who works tirelessly for a cause that benefits the well-being of others, and
- Clinical Expert: A skillful practitioner who embraces advancements and integrates them into patient care.
Individuals and organizations are invited to submit nominations. Self-nominations are accepted. Entrants are directed to the 2019 Lucy Hobbs Project Awards Nomination form: https://www.judgify.me/LHP-nominations2019
Speaking of the 7th Annual Celebration….
The 2019 Annual Celebration is the perfect retreat for a dental practice. Thought leaders, panelists and networking events will focus on more than individual wellness. They’ll impart strategies for incorporating wellness concepts throughout a practice to build a happier, more productive and engaged team.
The theme: Mind+Body+Soul. Achieve Your Personal Best Balance, At Home & Work.
The idea: Celebrate wellness together with your entire team.
When: October 3 – 5, 2019
Where: The Blackstone Hotel, 636 South Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60605
Ticket price: $199.00
Event registration closes on Friday, September 27, 2019.
Register today – space is limited for this amazing event: https://www.regmadeeasy.com/benco/the-lucy-hobbs-project/2019/
For more event details, please contact: Ali Riviello, firstname.lastname@example.org