Dr. Winifred J. Booker, CEO of the Children’s Oral Health Institute, travels to elementary school around the U.S. from Owings Mills, Maryland to share a message and a bright orange lunchbox concept that she created more than 20 years ago.
“Lessons in a Lunchbox teaches the child independence; therefore, it provides her or him the ability to brush and floss using the dental kit, the carrot case, and the lunchbox,” Dr. Booker said, referencing the program she developed which features around an ingeniously crafted carrying case, designed to teach elementary school children the importance of dental hygiene.
Hear from The Lucy Hobbs Project Humanitarian Award winner, Dr. Booker:
Now, everyone can order an important piece of the lunchbox that is crafted by Dr. Booker’s company Brushtime Enterprises: Dental Care in a Carrot®.
It’s uniquely designed to include a universal toothbrush, toothpaste, dental floss, plastic mirror, and instructions on proper flossing, and brushing in one travel case. The screw-on carrot case top doubles as the perfect rinse cup.
The vertical open-and-close feature (shown below) allows this dishwasher safe travel mate to be easily wipe or rinsed free of debris. This same feature also allows Dental Care in a Carrot case to stand freely on a sink or counter top when not in use.
Replace the contents with the original products. Most any brand with similar travel size dimensions will easily fit inside of the carrot case
This fun travel ensemble can be used by children and adults to “Carrot Your Smile Everywhere You Travel
Braille ligands are located on the outside of the case to aide individuals with sight loss.
• Toothbrush • Toothpaste • Dental Floss • Plastic Mirror • Rinse Cup • Instructions
Interested in ordering?
Visit: Click here.
What are the benefits?
The carrot case can:
• Travel anywhere — plane, train, cruise liner, car, bus
• Go to school, or work
• Freely stand on a sink or counter top or a tree stump when not in use
• Easily be wiped and rinsed out unlike so many toothbrush cases designs
• Be used by both adults and youth on the go
• Be an empowering oral hygiene aide for the differently-abled individuals, and includes braille ligands
• Conveniently be placed inside of a gym bag, pocketbook, desk drawer, briefcase, or backpack